of ANTENOR AUCTION
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- Which cookies are used by ANTENOR AUCTION SRL?
- My account
- What about links to other websites and social media?
- How is your personal data protected?
- Who can you contact to exercise your right of access, correction or opposition?
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ANTENOR AUCTION SRL is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
To follow up on your requests and to keep you informed
We process your personal data when you ask to subscribe to our newsletter or request a brochure in order to be kept informed about our activities, projects, offers, events, public sales, etc. For this purpose, we may process data such as your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, preferred language and the project or region in which you are interested. This data is processed, as the case may be, on the basis of your unambiguous consent, on the basis of the execution ANTENOR AUCTION SRL of a contract to which you are party or on the basis of your request to carry out pre-contractual measures.
To answer your questions and exchange information
If you ask us questions by telephone or e-mail, we will process your personal data to answer your questions. For this purpose, we may process data such as your name, company name, position, e-mail address, telephone number, correspondence with ANTENOR AUCTION SRL and any other personal data that you provide us and which may be relevant to answering your questions. This data is processed as appropriate on the basis of your request to carry out pre-contractual measures, on the basis of the execution of a contract to which you are a party or on the basis of ANTENOR AUCTION SRL’s justified interest in informing you of its activities.
For the technical and functional management of our website
Nous traitons des données à caractère personnel pour le management technique et fonctionnel de notre site web, pour personnaliser le site web et pour veiller à ce que le site web soit facile à utiliser. We process personal data for the technical and functional management of our website, to personalise the website and to ensure that the website is easy to use. To this end, we may process statistical data, such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, the websites you have previously visited, geographical data such as your website, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit. We do this, for example, on the basis of cookies. See also question 5: Which cookies does ANTENOR AUCTION SRL use?
This data is processed, as the case may be, on the basis of your unambiguous consent or on the basis of ANTENOR AUCTION SRL’s justified interest in improving its websites and protecting them against cyber attacks, in particular.
Internal processing of your customer data as a buyer or (potential) contributor.
We process your data when you come to us in person, when you contact us by telephone or e-mail, or when you register on our website: https://www.antenor-auction.com. We also process your data if you register on the platform.
- Invaluable: https://www.invaluable.com
- Drouot: https://www.drouot.com
To be able to verify your identity, you may be asked to send an email or scan a scan or photo of your ID card or passport. To enable us to offer our services, we process your address, surname, first name, full address, e-mail address(es), telephone number(s), preferred language. Possibly also your bank account number, bic code, billing address, billing email address, account number, company website, history of your consigned or purchased items, subscription data on printed catalogues. The necessary documents, such as invoices, expert reports, are sent by e-mail as standard with a PDF attachment. If you do not have a correct e-mail address, the documents are sent by post.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
ANTENOR AUCTION SRL may share your data with other companies related to ANTENOR AUCTION SRL. In addition, ANTENOR AUCTION SRL uses third parties to perform certain (processing) activities such as hosting the website, administering mailing lists, building backup files or so-called ‘mirror’ servers. Personal data is not communicated to other parties, unless required by law or by a judicial warrant.
5. Which cookies are used by ANTENOR AUCTION SRL?
Cookies are small text files that are placed by your browser. They contain information (such as the language preference of the visitor, first and last name and the ‘favourite lots’ of a sale) so that the visitor does not have to re-enter this information on a subsequent visit to the same website. Some cookies ensure that a website has a graphically pleasing appearance, others ensure that an application on the website functions correctly. If you wish to block cookies, you can do so via your browser settings:
Internet cookie preferences
- Explorer Cookie preferences
- Firefox Cookie preferences
- Chrome Cookie preferences
- Safari Cookie preferences
Please be aware that some graphics may not look good or that you may not be able to use certain applications if you delete cookies.
ANTENOR AUCTION SRL uses different groups of cookies :
- Functional cookies: these make your visit to the website and your user experience easier and more personalised.
- Analytical (third-party) cookies: these collect information to evaluate and improve the content of our website (e.g. Google analytics cookies).
These cookies collect information about your computer and your visit to our website, such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, the websites you have previously visited, geographical data such as your website, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit.
6. My Account
Through ‘My Account’ (by email address or code) several web pages will be personalised to improve the user experience.
- Save favourite batches
- Save the offers (telephone and purchase orders) that the user has filled in himself on the site or that he has transmitted to the administration of ANTENOR AUCTION.
- Contact details: email address, the code used by ANTENOR AUCTION
- Documents such as expert opinions, consignment documents, purchases, invoices, etc., must be kept in a safe place.
- Condition reports (state of preservation, provenance, technical defects, etc.)
7. What about links to other websites and social media?
8. How are your personal data protected?
ANTENOR AUCTION SRL aims to protect your personal data as best as possible by means of technical and organisational measures, such as firewalls and protected servers. Only the most necessary personal data will be saved. The data will be interchanged with the intranet system of ANTENOR AUCTION SRL through a secure channel.
9. Who can you contact to exercise your rights?